Seller represented by:
Cathy and Jim Higgins with McCOLLY Real Estate
Buyer represented by:
David Claich with Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate
- Single Family
19249 Bernadine St Lansing, IL 60438 Get directions$253,000 $109/Sq. ft.
- Age 31 Years
- MLS# 10839888
- Listed 3 Months 5 Days Ago
Beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 Bath home with loads of Features and Updates! Home is across from a Park so No Houses in front! Formal Dining and Living room with a Bow Window and Hardwood Floors. Master Chef Kitchen with Huge working Island and Breakfast Bar, Samsung Stainless Steel appliances, Granite Countertops, Ceramic Back splash, Garden Window, Pantry Closet, Attractive Oak Kraftmaid soft close Cabinets and pull out Drawers. Main level Family room with Cathedral Ceiling is open to the Kitchen and has a Brick, Gas Fireplace. Updated Partial Bath on Main level. Upper level features 4 good sized bedrooms with Ceiling Fans. Master Bedroom has a Cathedral Ceiling and an Updated Private Bath. Main Bath has been updated with Granite Counters, Skylight and Whirlpool Tub. 2 Car attached garage with Pull down stairs to attic. Basement has a poured foundation with Escape windows which is ideal for finishing. Quality 6 Panel doors and Hardwood Trim. Brand New Carpeting. Central Vacuum System. Inground Sprinklers. Shed in fenced back yard. 32'x16' Inground Pool with Heater and Newer Liner. Pool depth is 3 ft by steps to 8 ft by Slide. Deck overlooks Pool and Yard. Premium Fence in Yard has Steel Posts for extra support. Covered Front Porch. Home has been Recently Painted. Roof, Soffits & Fascia 2010. Furnace 2007. Vinyl Porch Railing 2010. Central air 2012. Upper level has New Windows. Kitchen Cut out area has a new Window. Water Heater 2017. Home is Located in one of Lansing's Finest areas. Nothing to do but Move Right In! You Need to show your client this Wonderful Family Home!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Cathy and Jim Higgins with McCOLLY Real Estate
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® David Claich with Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bedrooms (Above Grade): 4
- Bedrooms (All Levels): 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
Other Property Info
- County: Cook
|8||Nathan Hale Elementary School||PK-4||0.4 mi|
|6||Heritage Middle School||5-8||0.5 mi|
|4||Thornton Fractnl So High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Luther East High Private School||9-12||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 19249 Bernadine St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Catherine HigginsReal Estate Consultant with 36 years experience
- McCOLLY Real Estate 20 E US 30, Schererville, IN 46375
- Mobile (708) 828-3304
- Mobile (219) 577-5905
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Cedar Lake , St. John , Beverly Shores , Pines , Valpo , Porter , Dune Acres , Chesterton , Burns Harbor , Lakes Of Four Seasons , Winfield , Lake Dalecarlia , Leroy , Crown Point , Merrillville , Schererville , Lakes of the Four Seasons , Shelby , De Motte , Roselawn , Dyer , East Chicago , Griffith , Hammond , Lansing , Munster , Highland , New Chicago , Lake Station , Hobart , Wheeler , Lake Village , Fair Oaks , Lowell , Schneider , Trail Creek , Town of Pines , Michiana Shores , Michigan City , Pottawattamie Park , Long Beach , Portage , Ogden Dunes , Valparaiso , South Haven , Shorewood Forest , Aberdeen , Salt Creek Commons , Tefft , Wheatfield , Whiting , Gary , Phoenix , Harvey , South Holland , East Hazel Crest , Dolton , Thornton , Homewood , Hazel Crest
- Specializations Seller Specialist , Marketing your Home for the Best Price!